Welcome to the year of Perfect Vision 20/20

















A new decade feels like the right time for a reset!

Whatever a new decade, a new year, a new day holds for you I hope that it feels hopeful and exciting.

I've decided to reinvent this blog that I started many years ago because right now it feels hopeful and exciting. The vision never has been clear but I am committed  to pushing through what appears a little blurry and show you what I see!

Truthfully dentistry can be exciting or boring and I believe it is up to you which version you see.
Image may contain: drawing



My goal is to share information, ideas, systems- basically anything that I think makes my view of dentistry positive in hopes that someone else may find it helpful or inspirational.



If I Google a recipe I've come to the realization that it annoys me to scroll through 1200 words about what the author was thinking, wearing and feeling as they made this Cranberry Jello Fluff... just give me the box! You know the box, the one with the list of ingredients and directions. I'm just going to give you what I'll coin "the box"- what you came for, not time sucking fluff.
Image may contain: food and text

I'll stop here because anything else I write you probably won't read because we all have 5 second attention spans and most likely it would be fluff :)


~Stay tuned for easy to read, fast to implement, dental focused nuggets of information~


"Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right."
-Oprah Winfrey



Comments

Popular Posts