Cheers To Starting The Year Off With A Vision

Glue Sticks, Pajamas and Mimosas

VISION BOARDS AND TEAM BUILDING


Start the year off relaxing with your team while creating a vision board.
I really can't think of a better team/ relationship building exercise than seeing what is important to those people you spend a majority of your time with. 

Why not make it a day to enjoy?
wear your jammies, eat snacks and sip on mimosas (or white russians)

I love the idea of a team building/ reset day to start the year off but this project could also easily happen at lunch (minus pajamas and alcohol) or after work.

Rachel Hollis was where I got the idea for the vision board.
Check out her site by clicking HERE 


This is my board from last year, I love looking back and am amazed to see I stayed true to most of my goals.  This year I'm just adding onto what I started last year. None of these have gone away or been perfected- this board will be a work in progress- just like me!











Side note: dental offices have 1000 magazines- making this the easiest project on the planet for any dental office to do!




~ sharing is caring ~ 

Comments

Popular Posts