Life Hack- Resumes That Stand Out

My secret to creating a resume that stands out

If you're hoping to land a new job or first job for that matter don't underestimate the importance of your resume!

The content isn't the only important part of this process, the appearance and layout to some may be of equal importance.  Having a resume that looks clean and well laid out can set the stage for who you are. 

You don't get a second chance to make a good first impression!

Here is my current resume- slightly tweaked for obvious reasons.  I scoured the internet while creating my resume trying to find actual dental hygiene resumes for ideas and verbiage, they are few and far between.  



My number one, easiest, cheapest, amazingist
resume Life Hack is ⬇️
⬆️⬆️Yes, Etsy⬆️⬆️

You can find companies who can help you create your resume and for some that might be a great option.
 But if you're like me and don't want to spend alot of money or time then I present to you... resume templates on Etsy!

The template I chose was a bargain for $15

There are a ton to choose from



Get my resume template HERE

*Don't forget to spellcheck and have a few people proof read your resume prior to sending it off*

🖤 Best of Luck 🖤




Check out my post on interview tips HERE





Comments

Popular Posts