Email Newsletters... the good, the bad and the ugly

Sorry, total click bait. There is no bad or ugly...only GOOD!

Here's the thing, if you aren't telling your patients what you are doing they don't know.
It's been my experience that dentists don't like to brag and shy away from sharing information to avoid looking like they are tooting their own horn. Right here I really want to type "toot toot baby!"  but I know that will come across too brash so instead I'll say if you are sharing information from a genuine place because you think its valuable people can sense it...it's all in the messaging. 




Emails are inexpensive to send and allow you to communicate a lot of information.
Below are examples of emails I have created in the past. 





Schedule a Virtual Assistant Consult today!








Comments

Popular Posts