My Top 5 Costco Picks- Dental and Everyday

For quite a few years I've joked that I should work for Costco, seriously if I wasn't so happy with dentistry this would be a reality!



You have to appreciate a warehouse that welcomes your arrival by lining the aisle way with dental products.

Here are my top 5 dental 
~ must buy ~ 
(or tell others to buy) 
products at Costco

1. GUM Soft-Picks
 amazing price
I put these in my son's lunch box so he doesn't have food in his braces after lunch

270 count reg $14.49 with coupon $11.99
(Currently these run $5.99 for 60 at Kroger)

2. 8 packs of Oral-B Cross Action Advanced toothbrushes
      I keep these on hand for sleepovers, kids seem to think sleepovers are a free pass on brushing your        teeth. Not in my house!

    $16.49 reg. $11.49 with coupon
    Great deal- These average over $3 a brush elsewhere

3. Sonicare Electric Brushes
  I'm team Sonicare when it comes to electric brushes. 

  If you're in the market for one I'd personally wait for a coupon- it seems like they rotate every other        month and will range from $10 - $40 off 
   February 2020 $30 off in coupon book

4. Waterpik
These are a must have if you are in braces... or if you refuse to floss. 

I do prefer the  cordless Waterpik option because you can take them in the shower and contain the mess.
Currently $74.99 after $25 off


5. Glide floss -
some of my fellow hygienists may disagree but I stand firm in my love of Glide.  

Approximately 73% of patients report running out of floss- don't be part of this statistic! Buy your own dang floss! That tiny sample we give you twice a year isn't meant to last 6 months




While you're at Costco you should check out a few of my other favorite things!


I'm seriously addicted to these



So good added to your coffee 



This seems to run seasonally-if you see it,buy it!

I have super sensitive skin and I can use these make up removers
(they do burn a smidge... so I use them while in the shower so I can quickly rinse my face. Pretty much everything else I use will cause a rash.


I've become somewhat of a sock snob thanks to Bombas... but these are not a bad option if you're looking for inexpensive, comfortable socks




I'll be keeping my day job so I can support my local Costco





Comments

Popular Posts