Ideas for Celebrating Birthdays In Dental Offices

I have always loved birthdays, I try to celebrate mine for the entire month!  My children are 3 and 7 and I make a really big deal out of their birthdays as well. As a rule I take my birthday off of work, I also take my kids birthdays off- I work full time and I feel that the least I can do is give them my undivided attention on their special day.

Most of my coworkers are a little less enthusiastic about birthdays- but thanks to my supportive bosses we have managed to pull off some pretty fantastic birthday celebrations.

One of my favorite ways to celebrate is with a Facebook post- I think its always nice to see how much other people appreciate you and to read their comments-


When one of our office administrators turned 50 we had to make sure EVERYONE knew- so we made huge signs for the doors entering the building and to put out by the road. She seemed to really appreciate all of the attention...



When one of our doctors and office manager turned 40 on the same day we decided to reflect back on their lives- our patients really loved looking at their pictures...


One of our doctors is turning 60 next year and I am hoping we can organize a little after work surprise party complete with a roast. One of my patients hired a professional comedian to roast her husband and I think this could be a lot of fun...for the right person.

HAPPY CELEBRATING

If you have any birthday celebration ideas I would love to hear from you email me at
helpfordentalhygienists@gmail.com


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting and very unique blog shared from your side and also it having a good idea.Thank you for posting this blog with us.

    dentist takapuna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing valuable Tips...
    We are a specialized group of dental clinics placed in esteemed locations of Hyderabad. Ankura Dental is the best dental hospital and clinics in Hyderabad.

    Visit for Dental Clinic in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo.. Fantastic idea it is! I will definitely implement this for my friend's- Bozeman Dentist clinic patients. They will be really happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really great idea. We started implementing something similar to this at our office. A featured employee on their birthday.
    I do digital marketing for a highly acclaimed periodontist in Michigan Dr. Joe Nemeth. I was wondering if you would be willing to do some back linking to help boost SEO for your website as well. This will be mutually beneficial for our pages. If you're interested please shoot me an email.

    info@drnemeth.com

    https://drnemeth.com/category/blog/

    Thanks!
    -Skyler

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its pretty to know about your co-worker birthday celebration in your dental office.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice.Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
    Pictures of your dental office is great to see.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tips you have shared. Thanks for sharing such great post with us. It is really very helpful for Dentist in nerul (East)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts