Spreading the Word- How to Get More New Patients

For years we have known that word of mouth is the best referral source. In today's technological world "word of mouth" has evolved to key strokes, and the outreach is much more extensive. It has become more important then ever to get the "word" out online about the services that you offer in your dental practice and positive reviews and testimonials from your patients.
In addition to giving potential patients valuable feedback that will most likely effect their decision, this online activity can really help with your website SEO.

I have included a list of different sites you can direct your patients to asking them for a testimonial or just a few words of how you have helped them achieve dental health, get out of pain or let others know what a friendly, happy team you have.
Make sure that you check out the sites and establish a profile with pictures an accurate information.

Many of the sites have strict policies and will remove you from their system if you or your team members are found to be the ones leaving the reviews.

Ask patients who say they are happy with your services to leave feedback on one of the sites listed below. Consider offering an incentive such as a drawing for free whitening.


  •    (person must have a Facebook account)

   Scroll to recommendations on the Facebook page's timeline- find recommendation field


  •    (requires an account)



  •   (requires an account)



  •  google.com   (requires an account)



  •   (need an account or Facebook account)
  •   (no account needed)
  •  (no account needed)
  •  



Comments

  1. Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your blog. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d really like to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you!
    Invisalign Barnegat NJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, nice post. This is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing your ideas. Good blogs style too, can't wait to read another one like this. Cheers!
    beverly, ma dentist

    ReplyDelete
  3. While searching for some online marketing strategies for a website related to dental implants in Houston I found your post. I came to know about a few more important websites which can help me to explore my marketing strategies more effectively. Thanks for your informative post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing post. I am lucky reading you. Nice Blog.

    Thank you,
    Family and Cosmetic Dentist Kailua

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. This is a really helpful blog for someone trying to be a dentist in Windsor. I really liked the tips you gave. I am definitely going to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a dentist in Park Ridge I try to spread the word about the importance of dentistry and not just to get more patients. THank you for this post. I already use an SEO company and do social media but other dentists may not so they should know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations guys, quality information you have given!!! Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was wondering about how to become a dentist in Calgary so thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, a key to getting more patients is not only getting yourself known but also having great customer service. Also, finding unique ways to sell your services like offering mouth guards for athletes. My Park Ridge dental office (a suburb of Chicago) sells mouth guards and they have been a hit with child athletes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to become a dental hygeinist. What are the best schools around that I could go to in order to become a hygienist in Fort McMurray?

    | fortmcmurraysmiles.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. As a consumer I do find social sites a great way to learn more about a certain company's services and product. Sometimes, before I buy anything online or on retail shops, I would find reviews on the internet about it. That way I can make sure that what I’ll by is worth every cent. I actually found my dentist in Austin on facebook. Read a few positive reviews about them, and even scheduled an appointment on their website by answering an online registration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with you that "word of mouth" and its outreach is extensive. There are even other networking sites, which can help to build the business for better ROI. Make sure that you check out the sites and establish a profile with pictures an accurate information about your business. Our dentist offer hygienic services to the patients suffering from various dental issues.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing the valuable information with us.

    Dentist in North York, Ontario

    ReplyDelete
  15. This tips are absolutely helpful, im very glad i could find these and i will most definitely use them! betriebshygiene is excellent on this type of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now-a-days word of mouth can generate a large amount of traffic to your website. Every business have started promoting their business on social media platforms to get relevant traffic from local areas and boost their local presence.

    Dental Hygiene Jobs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts