PDT Titanium Implant Scalers

My  PDT scalers just arrived last week and they are amazing! The dental office that I practice in has a large implant component and I have always HATED our "plastic instruments" and the  special implant ultrasonic insert has always seemed like a waste of time as well. I found that I could get the best results by using a plastic probe. 

Unfortunately I am seeing more and more elderly patients who have had implants placed in the past and are having difficultly with their home care and calculus is forming around the implant. These scalers are the answer I have been looking for. 
Click here for information on ordering PDT titanium implant scalers

Comments

  1. Thanks for the great tips and suggestions in this post. I am needing to find a good dentist in Halifax. Do you have any information that could help me? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most interesting thing is that on the internet, a dentist can be very successful. I am excited to say that they can grow a lot. Thanks for sharing this information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The original integrity of the blade and toe design can be maintained by the practitioner using traditional sharpening methods. The three instruments were carefully selected and fine-tuned for efficient whole mouth debridement.


    brian donlon reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic post and Thanks for sharing this informative post. It's very helped me to learn new dental technologies coming.
    http://bestdentalguide.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts