My 2 New Favorite Things

I wanted to share with you my two latest 
Favorite Things

First: 

Pinterest is a pin board like social photo sharing website. It is full of great ideas for your house, your family and pretty much every other aspect of life, including.... Dental Hygiene. Below if a link that I found on Pinterest that is full of great ideas for teaching kids about dental care.




For some reason that I am not aware of you must be invited into and then wait for your acceptance to join Pinterest in order to start creating "boards"- these boards are how you save the ideas that you like so you can access them later.

If you would like to join Pinterest email me your email address at katie@hygienehelp.net  and I will send you an invite. 

*Pinterest is currently the 3rd most popular social media site


Second:




Swype typing  is a super fast way to type, you don't have to lift your finger off of the touch key pad.
The video below can show you better then I can explain it but it has made my life a lot easier.


Comments

Popular Posts