Does your office have a website?

A majority of dental offices have a website- I thought it would be interesting to take a minute and look at a few.                                          
Below are some websites of dental offices where I have worked :



 

I'm always amazed at how much I learn by scrolling through other offices websites:

  • Often times it refreshes my memory on things that I haven't thought about in a while
  • Some times I get new ideas that I think would work well in my office
  • Some times I read a statistic or fact that I didn't know.

Email your offices website address to me and I will include it in a future blog post:
helpfordentalhygienists@gmail.com


This website has a live video stream of its waiting room aquarium- click the 
image below to watch the fish!




Comments

Popular Posts