The Always Evolving Dental World

I am a dental hygienist in Michigan. We are going through a really difficult time economically, it has greatly effected the dental field in numerous ways:
  • There are very few dental jobs available
  • Offices are struggling to keep patients, get new patients and fill schedules
  • Revenue for employees and employers has been on a down hill slide
  • Insurance companies are reducing coverage
I am fortunate to work in a great dental practice that has managed to thrive in these difficult times. We have implemented some great systems that have allowed us to practice dentistry in a way that we feel is best for our patients and ourselves.

I started in the dental field 12 years ago as a dental assistant, I have been a practicing RDH for 6 years now. I have worked in a lot of different dental settings and feel that I have a good understanding of the field and it possibilities.

Recently I have been talking to a lot of fellow hygienists, assistants, dentists and students and I have seen a great need for ideas- and it just so happens that I have a lot!

I will be posting different ideas on many different dental related topics:
  • how to make your resume stand out
  • how to make yourself more marketable
  • marketing ideas for your practice
  • how to better your recall system
  • and many more
If you have any suggestions, questions or ideas I would love to hear them

If you subscribe to this blog at the top of the screen new post will be sent directly to your email

My hope is that this assists in making your dental career more fulfilling, enjoyable and profitable!

Comments

  1. Such article can really to helpful for students, who are looking out to make a career in Dental industry. Our Dental Placement Agency also help to provide potential candidates that meet clients requirements using our unique placement information system.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts